Wednesday 18 January 2012

Today I Feel Like A Review.


I'd heard so many things about Maybelline Dream Matte Powder over YouTube and on various blogs that I thought that it would be worth it to just take the plunge and see what the fuss was all about. So went to Superdrug and the first thing that struck me about this powder was that the colours are really weird. Like the first five shades were white. I did a swatch on the back of my hand and they were still white. No improvement. I ended up going for the second to darkest shade just because it was the first shade that had colour. I've had this for a good couple of months now and I have to say that I don't like it that much. I don't like talking bad of products but this really isn't up to par. I can honestly say, after many weeks of testing it out, my face looks shinier at the end of the day with this on than when I go without. It makes where I've powdered look cakey and it's very difficult to correct it. I can feel myself getting oily maybe and hour or so after I've used this and I do not think it 'sets' my foundation. I find this sad as Maybelline are such a giant brand and are usually very good at what they do.
Just my thoughts on the matter. :)

A. x

No comments:

Post a Comment