Tuesday 24 January 2012

Today I Feel Like A Review.

My eyelashes are naturally long so when choosing a mascara I don't really need to stress over something that's going to give me the length I don't have. I bought Bourjois Volume Fast & Protect Mascara because I just thought it was the coolest thing ever to have a mascara that rotates, sucker for gimmicks, I know. But to my surprise, it's a pretty awesome mascara. You can go from 'natural' looking lashes to really full-on impact- I've had people ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes more than once! The only drawbacks for me is that sometimes if you rub your eye, even the slightest pressure causes it to leave those black fallout things scattered across my cheeks. Also, taking it off is a murder, I've never had a time when there's not been some left over the next morning.
Just my thoughts on the matter. :) What do you think?
A.x


The 'natural' look

Fancy one for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment