Sunday 15 January 2012

Today I Feel Like Eyes.

Hey Everyone,
This is something a bit more dramatic than I would probably wear out of the house just because I am so pale- I think black on the waterline makes me look a bit 'troubled'.
Having said that, I really enjoyed doing it and maybe one day I'll be brave enough to step outside with racoon eyes and astound the world.
A.x
I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Sin' as my base then I pressed 'Suspect' all over the lid and 'Smog' in the outer corner, both by UD. I then used a very small brush to add Bourjois eyeshadow in '08' into the inner corner and under the brow bone. 

I added the smallest amount of the matte black from the Sleek 'Au Naturel' pallet (dusking most of it onto the back of my hand prior to application) and blended into the socket to really deepen the look. I finished it off using Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner to do a medium line around the entire eye and a thick coat of Collection 2000 Super Size Mascara. As a concealer I used Touche Éclat by YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment