Thursday 29 December 2011

Today I Feel Like Eyes.

Hello,
It's been a while, I know. Merry Christmas!
I've done a festive look that I think would be lovely for New Years Eve, especially for those who want something different but aren't willing to go all out glitz . A bit of blue eyeliner and you're away.
Hope you like it, more looks to come!
A. x

I put a wash of Bourjois '08' eyeshadow across my whole lid with my finger and then with a medium sized brush pushed 'Money' from the UDNY pallet into the outer half of my eye and blended a tiny amount of matte brown on top of it. 
I then wet a small eyeliner brush and used 'Radium' to line my eyes, also from the Urban Decay New York pallet. My eyebrows are filled in with with a mix of black and dark brown powder with an angled brush. I then finished off with YSL Touché Eclat under my eyes and on my brow bone.





No comments:

Post a Comment