Thursday 29 December 2011

Today I Feel Like Cheeks.

Hey guys,
Benefit is a brand that I'm not all that familiar with but in the summer I came into possession of two of their cheek tints. I'd like to have my own little rave about them seeing as I'm now in possession of my very own blog. Well one of them anyway. Benetint is the good one of the two and I wore it everyday for the whole summer- I find tints very drying in the colder months. It gives you a flush that doesn't really look like you have any blusher on at all, rather you've just pinched your cheeks when no one was looking. However, Posietint doesn't really have much pigment at all to it and is more creamy which I feel makes it harder to blend.
Just my views on the matter. :) 
A. x

Benetint
Posietint



No comments:

Post a Comment