Wednesday 30 November 2011

Today I Feel Like Cheeks.

Hey guys,
Benefit 10 was a Christmas present last year that is hands down the best highlighter I've ever used. The contour shade however, isn't. I love to use the both colours on its own or even mix them together as they are both super pigmented and both super shimmery. See my point now? Although the darker shade is a lovely bronzer, having shimmer in a contour colour isn't really practical. The whole warm colour, shimmer thing attracts light, a contour is supposed to be cool toned and matte in order to create depth.
Negativity aside- this set is a real winner as it packs a punch, pigment wise, that I have never experienced before... just don't use it to make those chubby cheeks vanish.
Hope this was helpful, probably wasn't.


A. x

No comments:

Post a Comment