Sunday 27 November 2011

Today I Feel Like a Comparison.

Hi guys,

Maybelline KohlExpress
Urban Decay 24/7

The saying 'you get what you pay for' seems to be relevant a lot of the time in the makeup industry. I thought I'd do a series on the high-end things I have vs high-street items. It's Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in the shade Zero and Maybelline Kohl Express Eyeliner Pencil in the shade Glam Black. The UD pencil comes out as a creamy, jet black line which I know will last me the whole day while the Maybelline comes out as a hard, grey/black which is pretty but not what it is designed to be. It lasts the whole day with a primer but I'm afraid I've never had a panda-free day when I've not used a base. The winner is clear but what are your experiences of these eyeliners? 
A. x
Fancy one for yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment