Thursday 29 December 2011

Today I Feel Like Eyes.

Hi,

For Christmas I was very, very lucky with the things that I got and I even got some makeup related things too that, quite frankly, are to die for. The first thing that I want to share with you is an eyeshadow that every time I'd walk past in Boots I'd end up looking at it longingly for a good couple of minutes every single time. It just spoke to me. So I proudly present Bourjois eyeshadow in the shade '08'. It's the most finely milled shimmer, I'd use it specifically for my eyes but I tried it as highlight and it looks so nice on the cheekbones too. It works best when used with your fingers and it stands out significantly more when used with a primer (I use UD Primer Potion in 'Sin'). I can't believe I've never had this in my possession before, I was definitely missing out!
A. x

Fancy one for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment