Saturday 26 November 2011

Today I Feel Like A Lipstick .

Hey guys,
I know I've been away but I'm back now and raring to go!

The colour pretty much looks like
this in real life and on
your lips, True Colour? Think so.
I'm sat watching the X Factor, it's really getting tense! On a more serious note, ever heard of this little brand called Sleek Makeup? If you've been hiding under a rock and don't know who they are, I suggest you check them out pronto. I have one of their True Colour lipsticks sat with me now in the shade Barely There, I was thinking of doing a lipstick series? It's a sheen finish and gives a natural flush of colour if you just put a little bit on and work it into your lips or if your feelin' a bit bolder then apply it properly and you have yourself a bright coral/nude shade!
A. x
Fancy one for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment