Monday 10 October 2011

Today I Feel Like Blogging.

Hello Everyone,
My name is A. Just A. All the big stars nowadays only have one name, so I thought it was appropriate that I take that on board if I am to aim for the stars. I've been interested in makeup for as long as the good lord above gave me air but until recently, it was never really an obsession. That's a whole other story now. Being part of the superficial world that we live in, it's only natural to jump on the bandwagon. So today I felt like setting up my own beauty blogging site and here we are! So, I hope you like the things that I will be uploading (if anyone is actually reading this!) and we'll see how things go. 
May this be the start of a very happy relationship. 
The girl who loves makeup, 
A. x

No comments:

Post a Comment